Sound Air Conditioning takes safety seriously and pride ourselves with our safety record. Below are just a few factors that we feel contribute to our safety success.
- Our apprentices complete a 4-year HVACR trade school through their union.
- Our technicians take continuing education classes to ensure they are up to date on the latest technologies.
- Our employees have all the necessary OSHA, SST, Supervisor SST and State certifications.
- Weekly Toolbox talks are conducted.
- Daily walkthroughs of projects are performed.
- Our in-house Director of Safety visits different sites daily and is an added resource for our field personnel.
We employ an outside safety consulting firm, Pro-Safety Services, to conduct the following:
- Audit several job sites monthly to identify any potential hazards and to assist management staff with safety issues or concerns.
- Collaborate with and revise our Corporate Safety and Health Program on an as needed basis.
- Provide in-house safety training to new hires and along with continuing education.
Get a Free Quote Today
Learn how Sound AC can make your next HVAC project a reality.