We are a Local 638A, Local 21 (Northern NY) and Local 777 (CT) Steam fitting company that specializes in providing quality service and workmanship for all our clients’ needs.
Our staff of Mechanics, Sketchers, Superintendents and Managers are all well trained, experienced and dedicated to completing projects in a timely and professional manner. We are a fully versed Steam Fitting Company that is capable of handling a single fan coil installation to a complete mechanical infrastructure of an entire building and pipe repairs of any kind.
Recent projects have consisted of, but are not limited to, the following types of work:
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- Multiple Floors of Perimeter Fan Coil Units & Induction Units
- Riser Work
- Cooling Towers
- Dry Coolers
- Generator Fuel Oil Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Con Edison Steam Stations
- Multiple Floors of Equipment / Piping Upgrades
- Built Up Casings (Chilled Water and Steam)
- Thermal Ice Storage Systems
In addition, we maintain a fully stocked shop of tools and materials to expedite deliveries and service to our clients, and are available 24 hours, should any emergencies arise.
We have experience in all types of Piping including:
- Copper, Black Screw, X-Ray Welding, MIG Welding, PVC, Soldering, Brazing, Threaded, and Stainless Steel Welding.
- Hot tapping from ¾” to 18” XH, line stop with split tee applications and pipe freezes from 2” to 24”
We are participating members of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) and the National Certified Pipe Welding Bureau and are in good standing with Local Union #638, 21 and 777.