Sound Air Conditioning takes safety seriously and pride ourselves with our safety record.
Below are just a few things that we feel contributes to our safety success:
- Our apprentices complete a 4-year HVACR trade school through their union.
- Our technicians take continuing education classes to ensure they are up to date on the latest technologies.
- Our employees have all the necessary OSHA and State certifications.
- Toolbox talks meetings are held weekly on large jobsites.
- We employ an outside safety consulting firm, Pro-Safety Services, to conduct the following:
- Audit several jobsites monthly to identify any potential hazards and to assist management staff with safety issues or concerns.
- Collaborate with and revise our Corporate Safety and Health Program on an as needed basis.
- Provide in-house safety training to new hires and along with continuing education.